Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kto je prítomný
Celkom je tu prítomných 5 užívateľov: 0 registrovaných, 0 skrytých a 5 anonymných.

nikto nie je prítomný

[ Zobrazi? celý zoznam ]

Najviac tu bolo súčasne prítomných 95 užívateľov dňa St október 02, 2019 8:36 am.
Prihlásenie

Zabudli ste svoje heslo?

Posledná téma
» Creating an Embassy
World news   (ENG) EmptyPo júl 25, 2011 11:49 pm pre Jago Phoenix

» Cestou k dokonalosti - 3. časť / Jazyk eRepublik
World news   (ENG) EmptySo máj 14, 2011 10:23 pm pre Jan Parma

» Cestou k dokonalosti - 2. časť / Svaté písmo eRepublik
World news   (ENG) EmptySo máj 14, 2011 10:22 pm pre Jan Parma

» Cestou k dokonalosti - 1. časť
World news   (ENG) EmptySo máj 14, 2011 10:21 pm pre Jan Parma

» What fun games can we play in our bar to keep ourselves amused?
World news   (ENG) EmptyUt marec 29, 2011 10:25 pm pre Razorback64

» What are some fun party resorts in the caribbean for young adults?
World news   (ENG) EmptyUt marec 29, 2011 10:24 pm pre Razorback64

» What is a fun thing for pets without your body movement-ten points for creativity?
World news   (ENG) EmptyUt marec 29, 2011 10:24 pm pre Razorback64

» [MoIA] Výsledky kongresových voleb
World news   (ENG) EmptyNe marec 27, 2011 12:27 am pre fwdre

» Moravský praporec
World news   (ENG) EmptySo marec 26, 2011 12:15 pm pre Jan Parma

World news (ENG)

5 posters

Strana 1 z 2 1, 2  Next

Goto down

World news   (ENG) Empty World news (ENG)

Odoslať pre Anonymný Po júl 27, 2009 12:49 pm

welcome :-)

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

World news   (ENG) Empty Re: World news (ENG)

Odoslať pre gutinho Št august 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Guys I am bringing to the forum one article that I wrote yesterday.

here it goes:

Today I would like to share some news a one concern that I have..

This week another country has been dominate and no longer exists..
Ethailand was massacred by malasia and his allys. It was not a war but a real carnage in less than an hour the country was destroyed..

At first it were all just an adventure.. Thailand start to make alliances with some countrys like Phillipines and south Korea..

The first batlle was Malasia versus thailand and philipines.. so far so good. two "countrys at the same level"

But then malasia make an aliance with other countrys like australia and started a new war..
The desctruction was fast in less than an hour thailand was completed in ruins. It was a real carnage..

The population was making questions, afterall Thailand was from peace and did not get any help. and then the president was seen fighting against his own country.
in the end he explain why peace did not help. there were a plan to united both countrys.
Well a blue bird told me that the president would probably loose the elections but this has nothing to do with the situation.. (I am not accusing anyone here)

Well that is a very curious history but it made me think..

We can be next..

Yes we are neutral but what prevent any country to invent a problem and attack us?
Who would help us if we need?
What conditions do we have to survive from an attack (even the weakest one)?
what are we doing to protected our country?

I sorry to say but Slovakia is a easy target.

Expeculations about an army were made..
A lot of talking about wargames..

But let me ask you, how much of you has already been in a war (real or not)?
How much of this population know how to use the hospital or how it works?
How much of you know how what is the meaning of the wall in a fight and what does it tell about the situation?
How much of you know how to fight with guns and most important when use the guns?

Thinking on those questions I will prepare a tutorial about those things and start to publsh then for new players and for the old players who were interested in learn more about it.

I belived that built an army is much more than recruit people.. we need to prepare than first.. teach then and show them how to fight.. A gun in a hand of one person not prepare to use it is useless.

Well I know that this won't prevent much but is a start and I belive that it is very important not just for the country but for every single citzen..

very soon I will publish the other articles and If anyone wants to help I will apreciate it very much.. and also I would like to ask for Andrejko or rumpil or another person to help me to translate them for Slovakia language.

If anyone wants to help just let me know Very Happy
gutinho
gutinho
Aktivny hráč
Aktivny hráč

Počet príspevkov : 80

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Josh Mahurin Št august 06, 2009 11:55 pm

What do you need help with?

Josh Mahurin
Aktivny hráč
Aktivny hráč

Počet príspevkov : 78

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Pi august 07, 2009 1:27 am

Josh,
help with translation.

Gutinho,
its only online translation - I will correct it later:

Dnes by som chcel zdieľať niektoré novinky, ktoré sa týkajú jedného mám .. Tento týždeň inej krajine bolo ovládnuť a už neexistuje .. Ethailand bolo masakrováni do Malajzie a jeho allys. Nebola to vojna, ale skutočný masaker za menej ako hodinu krajiny bola zničená .. Najprv to boli len dobrodružstvo .. Thajsko začať vykonávať spojenectvá sa niektoré krajiny, ako sú Filipíny a Južná Kórea .. Prvý Batlle bola versus Malajzia a Thajsko philipines .. zatiaľ je všetko dobré. dve krajiny v rovnakej výške, ale potom Malajzia vytvorenia aliancie s inými krajiny, ako je Austrália a začal novú vojnu .. V desctruction bolo rýchlo za menej ako hodinu Thajsku bola dokončená v troskách. Bol to naozajstný masaker .. Populácia bolo tvorby otázok, koniec Thajsku bol z mier a nedostal žiadne pomôcť. a potom prezident bol považovaný boj proti svojim vlastným country.in konci mu vysvetliť, prečo nebol mier pomoci. došlo k zámeru spojili obe countrys.Well modrým vtákom mi povedal, že prezident by zrejme voľné voľbách ale to nemá nič spoločné so situáciou .. Nejsem tu niekto obvinil Dobre, že je veľmi kuriózní históriu, ale to sa mi myslím .. Môžeme byť budúci .. Áno sme neutrálny, ale čo sa zabránilo akejkoľvek krajine vymyslieť nejaký problém a útokom nás? Kto by nám pomohol, ak potrebujeme ? Aké podmienky máme prežiť z útoku aj najslabšie jeden? čo robíme chránených našej krajine? I ľúto to povedať, ale Slovensko je ľahké target.Expeculations o armádu boli vykonané .. A veľa hovorí o wargames .. Ale nechajte ma spýta, koľko z vás sa už vo vojne reálnej alebo nie? Koľko z tohto počtu obyvateľov vedieť ako ju použiť v nemocnici, alebo ako to funguje? Koľko z vás vedia, ako to, čo je v zmysle tohto múru v boji, a čo povedať o situácii? Koľko z vás vedia, ako bojovať s puškami a najdôležitejšie pri použití zbrane? Rozmýšľate o týchto otázkach som pripraví tutorial o tých veciach a začať publsh potom na nový hráčov a pre staré hráčov, ktorí sa zaujímali o dozvedieť viac o it.I belived, aby vybudoval armádu je oveľa viac ako najímať ľudí .. musíme pripraviť, ako prvý .. vyučovať a potom im ukázať, ako bojovať proti .. A zbraň v rukách jednej osoby nie je pripraviť na použitie je useless.Well já vím, že to vyhral t predísť ďaleko, ale je začiatok a já domnievať sa, že je veľmi dôležité nielen pre túto krajinu, ale pre každý jednotlivý citzen .. veľmi Čoskoro budem zverejňovať ďalšie články, a ak niekto chce pomôcť budu apreciate je moc .. a tiež by som chcel požiadať o Andrejko alebo rumpil alebo inú osobu, aby mi pomohol s prekladom pre Slovensko jazyku.
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Počet príspevkov : 1450

https://eslovensko.forumotion.net

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre gutinho Pi august 07, 2009 2:00 am

Not only the with the translation.

But also with the tutorials.. I have one almost ready but I still have to translate to english (it is in portuguese Laughing ).

I have a few friends helping me on the translation and with the update. whe the english version is ready I will post it here so we can share ideas and add or remove informations..
gutinho
gutinho
Aktivny hráč
Aktivny hráč

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Ut august 18, 2009 2:32 pm

this is end ?? :-D

- The United States will allow Indonesia to permanently keep California and Hawai'i, and Hungary will keep Alaska. The fine for re-acquiring these regions is 5000g.
- All other regions will be purchased from their current owner at the following rate: 300g for high raw material regions, and 200g for all others.
- The United States has 4 months to pay all fees and fines.
- The United States will sign peace treaties with France, Portugal, Indonesia, Russia, and Hungary.
- The United States will have a four month non-aggression pact with those same countries.

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Ut august 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Hmm,
that show the difference -we have problems with 20 golds.

Hmm,
tu vidíme rozdiel - my máme problémy s 20 zlatkami.
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Josh Mahurin Ut august 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Russia rejected this.

Josh Mahurin
Aktivny hráč
Aktivny hráč

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre gutinho Ut august 18, 2009 9:01 pm

russia's gold was stolen..

The president run away with all the country`s treasury Razz
gutinho
gutinho
Aktivny hráč
Aktivny hráč

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Ut august 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Really?
the indicia was there before presidential election, but the elections was bought and from that time I do not follow their politics.
It was published a skype protocol from negotiations about the elctions - but the peoples are like lambs.
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Ut august 18, 2009 10:00 pm

this is good :-D :-D

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Josh Mahurin Ut august 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Yeah they are trying to make up for the lost gold by continuing the war and squeezing everything out of the U.S. that they can.

Josh Mahurin
Aktivny hráč
Aktivny hráč

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre VSETKOvKLUDE St august 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Bravoooo Cabron, russian president is great Very Happy

VSETKOvKLUDE
Mladý občan
Mladý občan

Počet príspevkov : 38

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Št október 22, 2009 2:31 pm

anything new :-D ??

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Ut október 27, 2009 10:25 pm

starting with day 714 of the New World, the price of signing an
Alliance will increase from 30 to 100 GOLD. The Alliances signed until
then will remain active.
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Ut október 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Po november 02, 2009 11:07 am

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Pi november 13, 2009 10:20 am

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Pi november 13, 2009 10:32 am

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Pi november 13, 2009 10:46 am

Ešte som nebol online v EREP, ale kozáci sú asi s nami - ich prezident bol MoredanCantose, ktorého po oslobodení Sibíri odvolali.
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Pi november 13, 2009 10:47 am

Treba si JASNE prečítať posledný odstavec What to DO:

rýchlo smrtan, rumpil Slavic union
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Ne november 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Maďari (Portugalci) žiadajú od USA 5000 zlatiek
http://www.erepublik.com/en/forum/topic/121691/contract-between-portugal-and-usa---portugal-helps-the-south-rise-again/1

na 6. strane pod Common Sense obrázkom
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

World news   (ENG) Empty Veľmi dôležité !!!!

Odoslať pre Andrejko Št november 26, 2009 12:19 am

RUSKO !!!!
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-19-day-19-1049751/1/20

World news   (ENG) 3c42b8b32f924984ac2d642d2da9bcab_55x55
Sasha237's Times
sasha237
World news   (ENG) Russia Russia

День 19. Day 19

[RU]

Открою Вам один секрет.

У нас срачик в армии. Министр Обороны vs Капюшоны! И я выношу сор из избы. Почему? Заебало!

Моя копипаста с форума.

Давайте порассуждаем.

Как я и обещал. Я не вмешиваюсь в дела армии. И Вы разбираетесь сами.

Вы знаете, какой в нашей стране политический строй? Военная олигархия! Ни ФРП, на Комми, ни Империя, ни еРа Нова, ни какая другая партия реальной власти не имеет. Имеют ее вояки, которые просто разбросаны по разным партиям и не более того. И я начал понимать, что чувствовал
Моредан, когда боролся с Вами.

Вы не пускаете меня в Генштаб, потому, что «президенту там не место» (да, Рома, это к тебе). Мне, главе страны, и нельзя. Меня даже Птица в свой чатик еРа Нова пустил. А в Генштаб нельзя. Воля Ваша. Не занимаетесь своими прямыми обязанностями.

Вы поливаете меня говном каждый день, каждую минуту (да, Капюшоны, это к Вам). Я не вмешивался и не давил ни на кого. Не просил урезать финансирование, уволить кого-то. Я не реагировал на постоянные истерики. Вы разглашаете все, что только можно. И очерняете все, до чего можете дотянуться.

Я просто ждал, когда Вы начнете пожирать себя. И я дождался. Вы, со своим говном, пришли ко мне, решили поделиться и спросить, как же быть. А зачем я Вам? Неужели Вы думаете, что после всего того "хорошего" и продуктивного, что Вы сделали, я буду к Вам хорошо относиться?

Вы называете меня тряпкой, не способной на принятие каких-либо решений. А я не имею власти над армией. Любой министр из любого другого министерства по первому моему указанию/приказу/просьбе, как хотите, так и называйте, идет выполнять задание. А что я вижу в Минобороны?
«Регламент МО для определения кто принимает решения и кто-кого увольняет заморожен». Как говорит Кали, он «не хотел, чтобы над МО была какая-то власть со стороны, и хотел делать все, что пожелает». В свое время это было оправдано. Но мы выкормили монстра, с которым не может
справиться ни одна партия. Он вообще подконтролен только самому себе. ФРП попробовало исправить ситуацию, вмешаться. И что мы видим? Поливание говняными потоками со всех сторон. Это не Птицин или другие политические оппоненты, гробят ФРП, это армия ее гробит! И Вы хотите,
что бы я взял армию под контроль?

Вот скажи мне Нетназгул, ты выступаешь как конгрессмен или как член отряда Капюшона? Ты говоришь, что согласен быть МО, но… (у тебя нет времени, желания, возможности и т.д. и т.п.)

Скажи мне Рома, как министр обороны, когда займемся делом? Или мы будем носить погончики и играться дальше, демонстративно хлопать дверью?

Скажите мне Вы, сколько из конгрессменов состоят на службе в Армии. И сколько членов правительства состоят на службе в Армии. Поразительно, правда?

Я не собираюсь принимать какого-либо решения. Это бессмысленно. Оно все равно не будет исполнено. Найдете нового МО - воля Ваша. Приму, хоть это будет Румынский Админ. Хотите расформировать отряд Капюшонов, расформировывайте, только подумайте о последствиях. Что же Вы нагадили и в кусты, а потом польем говном президента? Нет спасибо, своего хватает. А Вы учитесь убирать свое дерьмо за собой сами.

Конец копипасты.

Я СТАВЛЮ ВОПРОС О НЕДОВЕРИИ АРМЕЙСКОЙ ВЕРХУШКЕ!

Мои требования.

1. Незамедлительное принятие регламента для МО, в котором были бы ясно и недвусмысленно прописаны полномочия каждого из должностных лиц армейской иерархии.
2. Регламентом должна быть предусмотрена ответственность за его несоблюдение.

До этого времени я отказываюсь нажимать на кнопки атаки. И приостанавливаю действие казначейского контракта (в нем полно дыр, и Вы об этом знаете), чтобы предотвратить выделение средств Армии.

Срок к исполнению – 3 дня.

За сим откланиваюсь и мне плевать, что Вы после этого обо мне подумаете.

[EN]

Now i'm gonna reveal a secret.

We've got a quarrel in the Army. MoD vs The Kapushons. And i'd like to wash this dirty linen in public. Why? I'm just fucking tired of this.

My copypaste from the forum.

Let's discourse.

As i have promised i don't interfere with the Army and that's your business.

Do you know what political system we have in our country? Military oligarchy! FRP, Empire, eRa Nova or any other party doesn't have the real power. The warriors do, and they're scattered among different
parties. And i start to understand what Moredan felt when he was fighting against you.

You don't let me into the general staff because «that's not the president's business» (yep, Roma, that's for you). I'm the country leader, and that's «not my business». Even Ptitzin let me into his eRA
Nova chat. And there's no place for me in the general staff. Ok, that's up to you. But you don't do your direct obligations.

You shower me with shit every day, every minute (yep, Kapushons, that's for you). I didn't interfere and I didn't crowd anyone. I didn't ask neither to cut your budget nor to fire anyone. I didn't react on the
constant hysterics. You divulge everything that you can. And you blackwash everything you can touch.

I had been just waiting until you start biting each other. And here it goes. You came to me with all your shit, you wanted to share it with me and to ask what should you do. But why do you need me? Do you think that after all these «nice» and efficient things you've done i will sympathize you?

You call me a milk toast, not able to make any decisions. And i don't have any power in the Army. Anyone in any other ministry will do what i want/order/ask him to. What do I see in the Ministry of Defence? «The
MoD regulations for choosing who takes the decisions and fires someone is frozen». As Kalimbo says, he «didn't want anyone from the outside to have the power in the Army and wanted to do anything he wanted». Yes, this was reasonable in due time. But we've raised a monster that can't me mastered by any party. It can be controlled only by itself. FRP tried to deal with this situation, and what? Spraying shit all around.
It's not Ptitzin or other political opponents who ruin FRP, it's Army!
So, you want me to take the Army under control?

Tell me, Netnazgul, do you act as a Congressman or as a fighter of the Kapushons? You say you're ready to become MoD, but... (you don't have time, willingness, opportunity etc)

Tell me, Roma, as the Minister of Defence, when are you going to start doing what you should? Or are you going to wear shoulder straps and defiantly slap the doors?

Tell me: how many congressmen serve in the Army? And how many cabinet members? Striking, isn't it?

I'm not going to take any decisions. That's useless. It won't be obeyed anyway. If you'll find a new Minister of Defence — that's up to you. I will accept whoever it will be, even the Romanian Admin. If you'd like to disband the Kapushons — come on, but think about the aftermath. Why do you shit all around, then hide in the bushes and turn up only to shower the president with crap once again. You should learn to clean your crap by yourselves

End of the copypaste.

I DECLARE MISTRUST TO THE ARMY ELITE!

My claims:

1. Immediate creation of the MoD Regulations, where the authorities of all the army officials will be clearly defined.
2. The Regulations should also set liabilities for non-compliance.

Until then i refuse to click any attack buttons. I freeze the Treasury contract (it's full of bugs, and you know it), to prevent funding the Army.

The deadline for my claims is 3 days since that message

So, i'm finished and i don't give a fuck to what you think about me.

Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Anonymný Št november 26, 2009 12:37 pm

máme s rusmi MPP... my sme ok :-)

Anonymný
Anonymný

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Andrejko Pi február 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Law proposals
Trading Embargo
Proposed by romool, 7 hours ago
World news   (ENG) Icon-debate-big Debate Area - toto je dobré - je to odkaz na článok o prehre Rusov s nami na olympiáde v hokeji

President of Russia proposes to stop the trade with Slovakia
16:21:48 - ešte toľko bude trvať hlasovanie
The law voting process takes 24 hours.
12 Yes
11 No
Only congress members and country presidents have the right to vote.
Andrejko
Andrejko
Admin
Admin

Návrat hore Goto down

Odoslať pre Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Návrat hore Goto down

Strana 1 z 2 1, 2  Next

Návrat hore